[O] How would you export one headline every time that you tangle the fil

From: Grant Rettke
Subject: [O] How would you export one headline every time that you tangle the file?
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2015 16:04:32 -0500

Good afternoon,

I've got an org file. It has a bunch of headlines. There is on
headline names README.

I want to do something every time I tangle the file. I want to:

- Go to that headline
- Select set the region to the contents of that headline (org-mark-subtree)
- Export the contents using the Github Flavored Markup to the file README.md.

I figured that I would figure out how to do all of this using Elisp,
write a function, and add that function
to the org-babel-post-tangle hook. I feel OK about that.

I haven't started yet because I started to wonder if doing this sort of thing
is just "built into" Org-Mode and coding it up would be a poor use of time. This
seems like something that I can't be the first one to be doing this.

So, I wondered, how would you do that? I don't want to recode
something that Org-Mode
already does just because I don't know all of Org-Mode.

Sincerely,

Grant Rettke
--
address@hidden | http://www.wisdomandwonder.com/