[O] how to quote slashes in org-protocol string?

From: Gregor Zattler
Subject: [O] how to quote slashes in org-protocol string?
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2015 11:27:26 +0200

Dear org-mode users and developers,

how do I quote slashes ("/") in TITLE or BODY in org-protocol
string?

     emacsclient org-protocol:/capture:/x/URL/TITLE/BODY

I capture emails from mutt (mail user agent) to org-mode via mutt
macros and bash scripts.  Now I get errors in Emacs „Greedy
org-protocol handler.  Killing client.“ because TITLE (the
Subject of the email) contains slashes.

I tried to quote the slashes with slashes but this chops of part
of the TITLE.

Ciao, Gregor
--