Re: [O] element-debug-mode breaks capture

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] element-debug-mode breaks capture
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2015 17:43:19 +0200

Samuel Wales <address@hidden> writes:

> in maint when i capture, i often get this:
>
>   Error running timer `org-element--cache-sync': (wrong-type-argument
> integer-or-marker-p nil)

I also had a lot of these recently.

I'm now turning org-element-use-cache off and I don't see real issue
when not using it.

Nicolas, what's the real benefit of using the cache?  Is it with
large files?  With frequent updates of the structure?  What actions
are the most impacted by not using the cache?

Thanks,

--
 Bastien