Re: [O] Emacspeak and org mode (fwd)

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] Emacspeak and org mode (fwd)
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2015 18:24:39 +0200

Hi Tim,

Jude DaShiell forwarded your message about Org+Emacsspeak problems.

Some of the problem may be the result of a wrong installation of Org.
Some other may be due to Emacsspeak, which I don't use.

Please read http://orgmode.org/manual/Installation.html again to make
sure you install Org correctly.

If you still encounter problems, please report them on this mailing
list, providing a minimal configuration and example, so that we can
more easily debug it, we will try to fix those that are directly
related to Org.

Thanks,

--
 Bastien