[O] HTML export / list issues

From: Jarmo Hurri
Subject: [O] HTML export / list issues
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2015 13:58:05 +0300

Greetings.

Below is a (hopefully) self-explanatory org file of my problem and the
associated html export.

Jarmo

* Problem description
  The examples below illustrate three problems I have with lists and
  html export at the moment.
  1. lists alphabetized in org are enumerated in html
  2. code evaluation breaks list continuation
  3. centering of raw html does not work using begin center and
     end center
* Example
  I am making a hierarchical list with some code in it.
  1. level 1 first
     a) level 2 first; I was hoping this would be alphabetized in html
        like it is in org, but it is still enumerated
     b) the next item has some code in it; it has been evaluated with
        C-c C-c to obtain the result
     c)
        #+BEGIN_SRC elisp :exports results
        (+ 1 2)
        #+END_SRC

 #+RESULTS:
 : 3

     d) and due to the way the results of the evaluation are inserted,
        the code interrupts enumeration in the exported list, and it
        even breaks the high-level list in the org mode itself
  2. here is another element with some code; I am trying to center the
     result of the evalution of this code in html
     #+NAME: code-example
     #+BEGIN_SRC elisp :exports results :results raw
     (- 9 14)
     #+END_SRC

     #+BEGIN_CENTER
     #+RESULTS: code-example
     -5
     #+END_CENTER
  3. but for some reason the result is not centered

Table of Contents

1 Problem description

The examples below illustrate three problems I have with lists and html export at the moment.

  1. lists alphabetized in org are enumerated in html
  2. code evaluation breaks list continuation
  3. centering of raw html does not work using begin center and end center

2 Example

I am making a hierarchical list with some code in it.

  1. level 1 first
    1. level 2 first; I was hoping this would be alphabetized in html like it is in org, but it is still enumerated
    2. the next item has some code in it; it has been evaluated with C-c C-c to obtain the result
3
  1. and due to the way the results of the evaluation are inserted, the code interrupts enumeration in the exported list, and it even breaks the high-level list in the org mode itself
  1. here is another element with some code; I am trying to center the result of the evalution of this code in html

    -5

  2. but for some reason the result is not centered

Author: Jarmo Hurri

Created: 2015-08-21 Fri 13:56

Validate