Re: [O] (org-entry-get (point) "CLOCK") fails now

From: Martin Kaffanke
Subject: Re: [O] (org-entry-get (point) "CLOCK") fails now
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2015 17:37:12 +0200

Nicolas Goaziou writes:

>> And how do I have to rewrite my code now?
>
> I don't have enough information to answer.
>
> What is your code supposed to do? What did you use CLOCK property for?

I have only one CLOCK property for my entry and I just want to extract
the start time of that clock entry.  I did after the get-entry:

(let*
    (
     (clockentry (org-entry-get (point) "CLOCK"))
         (clockstart (apply 'encode-time (org-parse-time-string clockentry)))
    )
     )

So maybe you just know how to rewrite this two lines?

Thanks,
Martin