[O] porting guide from old to new beamer export?

From: Marko Schütz Schmuck
Subject: [O] porting guide from old to new beamer export?
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2015 19:02:51 -0400

Dear All,

I have again tried (unsuccessfully in the time I was able to spend on
this) to switch to a newer version of org (tried ELPA as well as
8.2.4). The obstacle is always the beamer export. I have consulted the
documentation online, but by following the instructions there the
generated LaTeX does not use the frame environment at all. I did set
H:1, but no frames...

I would imagine I am not the only person struggling with this.

If someone knowledgeable about the two beamer exports could maybe put
together a "porting guide" that would really be great...

Thanks in advance,

Marko