Re: [O] porting guide from old to new beamer export?

From: Marko Schütz-Schmuck
Subject: Re: [O] porting guide from old to new beamer export?
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 17:23:52 +0000 (UTC)

Suvayu Ali <fatkasuvayu+linux <at> gmail.com> writes:

> On Sun, Aug 30, 2015 at 07:02:51PM -0400, Marko Schütz Schmuck wrote:
> > Dear All,
> >
> > I have again tried (unsuccessfully in the time I was able to spend on
> > this) to switch to a newer version of org (tried ELPA as well as
> > 8.2.4). The obstacle is always the beamer export. I have consulted the
> > documentation online, but by following the instructions there the
> > generated LaTeX does not use the frame environment at all. I did set
> > H:1, but no frames...
>
> Which documentation did you look at?  The manual is very complete, and
> if you want something more along the lines of a tutorial, see the
> articles listed on this page:
>
>   http://orgmode.org/worg/exporters/beamer/index.html
>
> If you have specific questions, please feel free to ask.

Thanks for the link. I had used all of the documentation that are referenced
on that page.

I have uploaded a typical file with slides to http://pastebin.com/L2ss0hXG
and http://pastebin.com/D61eSkDq.

When I publish this to PDF with the new exporter the LaTeX file that is
generated does not use any frames http://pastebin.com/8jN6XeuE

Best regards

Marko