Re: [O] students, classes, assignments...

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: [O] students, classes, assignments...
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2015 06:13:00 -0400

It depends a lot on what you want to be able to do. Do you need reports
of what is completed? aggregated grades, etc...

Here is what I do: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRUCiF2MwP4

Here is a talk I gave last year on using it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsSMs-4GlT8&list=FLQp2VLAOlvq142YN3JO3y8w

--
Professor John Kitchin
Doherty Hall A207F