Re: [O] Do you like to have your TODOs at the same headline level?

From: cesar mena
Subject: Re: [O] Do you like to have your TODOs at the same headline level?
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2015 09:15:14 -0400

i do the same; 4 char states - with box around them

(setq org-todo-keyword-faces
      '(("TODO" . (:foreground "pink"
                               :box (:line-width 1 :style none)))
        ("NEXT" . (:foreground "green"
                               :box (:line-width 1 :style none)))
        ("WAIT" . (:foreground "yellow"
                               :box (:line-width 1 :style none)))
        ("HOLD" . (:foreground "light blue"
                               :box (:line-width 1 :style none)))
        ("CNC!" . (:foreground "gray"
                               :box (:line-width 1 :style none)))
        ("DONE" . (:box (:line-width 1 :style none)))))

-cm