[O] subtreep option in export stopped working propery

From: Joon Ro
Subject: [O] subtreep option in export stopped working propery
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2015 22:39:10 -0700

Hi,

I have been using a link containing elisp:(org-beamer-export-to-pdf nil t) to export the subtree as a beamer pdf. It used to work well, but after a certain update a couple of months ago (I'm using 8.3beta and I regularly update it), it stopped working properly. For example, when I click on the following Beamer link:

* Export Test
:PROPERTIES:
:EXPORT_FILE_NAME: ./Test
:EXPORT_TITLE: Export Test
:EXPORT_SUBTREE: [[elisp:(org-beamer-export-to-pdf%20nil%20t)][Beamer]]
:END:

Subtree Contents.

I get a tex file with one page with properties written on it.

Again, I used to use this link to generate subtree-only beamer pdf. Also, exporting manually (C-c C-e C-s l P) works well as well.

Best,
Joon