[O] org-drill question

From: Julien Cubizolles
Subject: [O] org-drill question
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2015 06:17:20 +0200

I'm trying to use org-drill for learning my new student's names along
with their faces. I tried the following structure for the org file:

* Class

** Student                                                              :drill:

[[file:3664_small.jpg]]

*** Nom

First name, Last name

the jpg file is a photograph of the student. I want org-drill to submit
the photograph then reveal the name. It works most of the time but
sometimes nothing is submitted (no photograph) but with right org-drill
minibuffer (counter and everything). What is wrong with the previous
structure ?

Julien.