[O] What is the most practical workflow for capturing things in Mobileor

From: Jorge
Subject: [O] What is the most practical workflow for capturing things in Mobileorg and later integrating them into the main files?
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2015 11:00:28 -0300

Hi.  When I capture something in MobileOrg, it by default is classified as
"Captures" and, when I do org-mobile-pull, those captures /silently/ go into
~/org/from-mobile.org.  This is bad.

So one workflow would be to write some code that warns me if
~/org/from-mobile.org is non-empty, and find a way of hooking it into
org-mobile-pull.  Then:
1) Capture something in MobileOrg
2) Do org-mobile-pull
3) If the code I wrote as above warns me that ~/org/from-mobile.org is
   non-empty, then visit it, go through the entries, fix them (adding more
   information now that I have a real keyboard) and use org-refile.

Is there a more practical and easier option?

Regards