Re: [O] [BUG] R src blocks untabify literal constant TABs

From: Charles C. Berry
Subject: Re: [O] [BUG] R src blocks untabify literal constant TABs
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2015 18:32:39 -0700

On Tue, 22 Sep 2015, Charles C. Berry wrote:

Just to tie this up, this is an issue with `org-src-preserve-indentation', see

        (info "(org) Editing source code")

for the best documentation. I found the "replace sequences of spaces with tab characters" for nil values confusing. The opposite is happening in this example.

Anyway this shows the behavior I expected. I guess that my cry of "BUG!" was unawarranted.

#+BEGIN_SRC R  :results raw :wrap "src R -i"
   res <- paste0("A","\t","B")
   paste0("nchar(\"",res,"\")")
#+END_SRC

#+RESULTS: