[O] Creating a subtree with changes (filtered by tag)

From: Axel Kielhorn
Subject: [O] Creating a subtree with changes (filtered by tag)
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2015 11:27:13 +0200

Hi,

I’m using org-mode to write specifications.
Since the list grew quite long I want to add a subtree showing the changes as a
quick overview.
I tag the changes with the week of the modification:

* Subject one
* Subject two :KW38:
* Subject three :KW38:
* Subject four
** Subsubject four-one :KW39:

With this I can get a sparse tree to see the changes.
For my team I export an HTML version of the org file.
I’m using the bigblow theme, thus it is possible to select the changes by using
a tag filter.

In addition to that I would like to get a new section with the changes:

* Changes
** KW38
** KW39

I had a look at the columnview dblock but I can’t use a tag filter with that.

I’m using Org 8.2.10 with a setup based on John Kitchen’s jmax.

Any ideas?

Axel