Re: [O] Latex compilation broken on orgmode master?

From: William Denton
Subject: Re: [O] Latex compilation broken on orgmode master?
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2015 16:25:59 -0400 (EDT)

On 29 September 2015, Kaushal Modi wrote:

Doing C-c C-e l o on any org file gives me the error

Symbol's value as variable is void: compile

If I use the latest org-mode-plus-contrib package from org elpa, latex
compilation works fine.

Can anyone using org git master confirm this?

I got that too, but restarting Emacs fixed it.

Bill
--
William Denton ↔  Toronto, Canada ↔  https://www.miskatonic.org/