Re: [O] bug: latex exporter

From: Charles Millar
Subject: Re: [O] bug: latex exporter
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2015 11:32:46 -0400

On 10/01/2015 09:07 AM, Rainer M Krug wrote:
Kaushal Modi <address@hidden> writes:

It seems as if no one got the email I sent out yesterday, very odd.
On Sep 30, 2015 4:59 PM, "Charles Millar" <address@hidden> wrote:
This is indeed a twisted and strange thread...

Not only this thread but the list for about two days. At times over 24 hours elapsed before a message showed up. It appears that this bug relating to the latex exporter was reported three times. According to the dates Rainer Krug first reported it at 05:11 on Sep 29; before I sent my message (this thread on Sep 29 at 05:37) ) I checked to see if it had been reported and nothing showed. Kushai apparently sent his report a few hours later. AFIK none of these were on the list for several hours.

I checked gmane and the org list as well as my email for any replies. I discovered that the exporter bug had been fixed when I looked at the orgmode git site, so I posted a thank you. Again, at that time I posted, nothing on the list reported the fix had been taken care of, although it is obvious that two hours before I sent that message Nick and Rasmus had posted messages to that effect.

Since this morning everything seems fine.

Above are just observations, nothing more.

Charlie
I see that Rasmus has fixed this. Thank you.