Re: [O] Exporter aborts upon encountering even one unresolvable link

From: Rainer M Krug
Subject: Re: [O] Exporter aborts upon encountering even one unresolvable link
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 2015 16:02:50 +0200

"D. C. Toedt" <address@hidden> writes:

> To the org-mode maintainers (all praise and thanks to them, incidentally):
>  Is there any chance that this can be made into a per-file configuration
> #+OPTION?  No doubt the publishing approach suggested by Rainer (thanks
> also to him for suggesting it) would work, but it would take some effort to
> get it set up; I've looked into publishing on previous occasions and
> concluded it was easier just to do a simple HTML export.

Partly true.

If you add

#+begin_src emacs-lisp
(setq org-publish-project-alist
      '(
        ("local"
         :base-directory "./"
         :base-extension "org"
         :publishing-directory "./pubHTML/"
         :recursive t
         :publishing-function org-html-publish-to-html
         :headline-levels 6
         :auto-preamble t)
        ))
#+end_src

to your emacs.el file you will have the publishing into a subdirectory
called "./pubHTML/" in the current directory.

Cheers,

Rainer

> Other things
> being equal, #+OPTION options would be easier for non-expert users such as
> me to work with, than fiddling with the .emacs file.
>
> D. C. Toedt III
> *(My last name is pronounced "Tate")*
> Attorney & arbitrator -- tech contracts & IP
> Common Draft <http://www.CommonDraft.org> contracts project
> O: +1 (713) 364-6545
> C: +1 (713) 516-8968
> ​​
>
> address@hidden
> www.OnContracts.com/About
>
> Unless expressly stated otherwise,
> this message is not intended to serve
> as assent to an agreement or other document,
> even if attached to this message.
>

> On Fri, Sep 25, 2015 at 12:04 AM, Rainer M Krug <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> [portions omitted]​​
>

>> ​​
>> Look at publishing instead of exporting to html which works with
>> ​​
>> missing links.
>> ​​
>>
>> ​​
>> I have the following in my emacs.org which makes it possible to publish
>> all org files to html in the folder ./pubHTML/ which is equivalent to
>> exporting.
>>
>> #+begin_src emacs-lisp
>> (setq org-publish-project-alist
>>       '(
>>         ("local"
>>          :base-directory "./"
>>          :base-extension "org"
>>          :publishing-directory "./pubHTML/"
>>          :recursive t
>>          :publishing-function org-html-publish-to-html
>>          :headline-levels 6
>>          :auto-preamble t)
>>         ))
>> #+end_src