Re: [O] :EXPORT tags in property drawer not recognised in org 8.3

From: Zhihao Ding
Subject: Re: [O] :EXPORT tags in property drawer not recognised in org 8.3
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2015 09:49:22 +0100

Thanks Rasmus. After some exploration I realised that I can't have empty lines or comment lines (by #) between :PROPERTIES: and :END: - I used to have blocks of :EXPORT_ for different things. Once I remove those I get the right export as before. This is fixed for me now.

Thanks,
Zhihao

On 29 September 2015 at 21:54, Rasmus <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Zhihao,

Zhihao Ding <address@hidden> writes:

> Dear Org experts,
>
> I am having some problems with exporting in org 8.3.1. I've been using
> :PROPERTIES to control export of a heading, e.g.
>
> :PROPERTIES:
> :EXPORT_LaTeX_HEADER+: \usepackage{array}
> :EXPORT_LaTeX_HEADER+: \usepackage{tikz}
> :EXPORT_LATEX_HEADER+: \usepackage{geometry}
> :EXPORT_TITLE: title
> :EXPORT_FILE_NAME: file.pdf
> :END:
>
> However I realised that they are not correctly recognised in the latex
> output. Any advice?

Could you be more specific about what is wrong? In a quick test I got the
requested packages and title.

Could you try 8.3.2 or master to see if the problem persists.

Thanks,
Rasmus

Regards,
Zhihao Ding