[O] PROPERTIES and LOGBOOK order

From: John J Foerch
Subject: [O] PROPERTIES and LOGBOOK order
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2015 09:12:51 -0400

Hello,

After a recent upgrade to org 8.3.2 (elpa 20150929) some of my org files
were broken with respect to drawers.  They include headlines that have
both attachments in a PROPERTIES drawer, and a LOGBOOK drawer.
Sometimes the LOGBOOK was before PROPERTIES, and sometimes the other way
around.

In cases where LOGBOOK was before PROPERTIES, the command to view the
attachments directory (C-c C-a f) would not recognize the existing
PROPERTIES drawer, and create a new one instead with a new ID and a new
empty attachments directory.  After I manually changed the order of the
drawers so that PROPERTIES was first, the existing PROPERTIES drawer was
again recognized and it worked as expected.

Thank you,

John Foerch