[O] a more inteligant way of signaling the exporter to start a new line

From: Xebar Saram
Subject: [O] a more inteligant way of signaling the exporter to start a new line than "\\"?
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 16:10:46 +0300

Hi

This maybe a really stupid neewb question, but when im writing my slides and course homework in org and export to reveal html, pdf etc i always get all lines stitched together and the only way i managed to get over this is use a "\\" sign at the end of EACH line. this is really cumbersome. I wonder how you more experienced guys deal with this? am i missing something? cant the exporter just use emacs lines as lines? why are they getting joined during export?

for example this section

*** Basic data types in R
Decimals values like 4.5 are called numerics
Natural numbers like 4 are called integers. Integers are also numerics

appears like this in export

Decimals values like 4.5 are called numerics.Natural numbers like 4 are called integers. Integers are also numerics.

the only way to deal with it is to end every line with \\

*** Basic data types in R
Decimals values like 4.5 are called numerics.\\
Natural numbers like 4 are called integers. Integers are also numerics.\\
Boolean values (TRUE or FALSE) are called logical (TRUE can be abbreviated to T and FALSE to F).\\
Text (or string) values are called characters.\\

thanks so much in advance