Re: [O] a more inteligant way of signaling the exporter to start a new l

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] a more inteligant way of signaling the exporter to start a new line than "\\"?
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 14:34:37 +0100

On Monday, 19 Oct 2015 at 16:10, Xebar Saram wrote:
> Hi
>
> This maybe a really stupid neewb question, but when im writing my slides
> and course homework in org and export to reveal html, pdf etc i always get
> all lines stitched together and the only way i managed to get over this is
> use a "\\" sign at the end of EACH line. this is really cumbersome. I
> wonder how you more experienced guys deal with this? am i missing
> something? cant the exporter just use emacs lines as lines? why are they
> getting joined during export?

Essentially you want each line to be a separate "paragraph" so simply
leave a blank line in between:

#+begin_src org
  ,*** Basic data types in R
  Decimals values like 4.5 are called numerics

  Natural numbers like 4 are called integers. Integers are also numerics
#+end_src

--
: Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 24.5.1, Org release_8.3beta-1229-ge900eb