[O] ox-html HOWTO? exporting #+RESULTS inside div

From: Cook, Malcolm
Subject: [O] ox-html HOWTO? exporting #+RESULTS inside div
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2015 23:12:38 +0000

Hi,

I would like to contrive for the contents of results blocks to be embedded in a
new div with a common class of org-results-container.

Can this be accomplished through configuring ox-html somehow?  Or must I
contrive to modify ox-html.el source? Or is this "Just A Bad Idea" (tm).

My use case is to be able to be able to hide all (or selected) results blocks
using javascript in service of an html presentation used as a tutorial where
RESULTS are revealed when clicking on, say, the previous source code block.

Thanks,

Malcolm Cook