Re: [O] Bizarre C-c ' error

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: [O] Bizarre C-c ' error
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2015 21:06:13 -0400

I think that is normal. The comma is some way that org escapes the * so
it cannot be mistaken for a headline. The comma should have no effect on
running the code with C-c C-c, and it should go away when you run C-c ' in the
src-block, and reappear when you exit that. If you get rid of the
leading *, the comma will disappear.

Is there an actual problem running the code?

--
Professor John Kitchin
Doherty Hall A207F