Re: [O] Orgmobile android does not work anymore (fwd)

From: Jude DaShiell
Subject: Re: [O] Orgmobile android does not work anymore (fwd)
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2015 05:45:30 -0400 (EDT)

--

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2015 03:28:15
From: Mart van de Wege <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Newsgroups: gnu.emacs.help
Subject: Re: Orgmobile android does not work anymore

jj.r&torr&@gmail.con (Jean-Jacques R?torr?) writes:

I used orgmobile android mobile connected to Dropbox on my Samsung GT-S5830,
but since my change for Motorola Moto E, impossible to syncroniser.
Is orgmobile android  still maintained for android 5.0.2 ?

Do you get any useful errors? I'm using orgmobile syncing with a WebDAV
directory at home (over a VPN, but that's immaterial), and it works just
fine.

Mart

    --- AJS, quoting an uncertain source.