Re: [O] org-reveal questions

From: Matt Price
Subject: Re: [O] org-reveal questions
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2015 12:15:50 -0400

On Fri, Oct 23, 2015 at 2:18 AM, Eric S Fraga <address@hidden> wrote:
On Friday, 23 Oct 2015 at 08:16, Xebar Saram wrote:
> Hi all
>
> for all you org-reveal users, excuse me for these questions that may seem
> trivial but as a new reveal/org-reveal user i havent been able to address
> them :)
>
> 1) how does one add images not below the text but on the left/right of the
> text?
> 2) can i change the fonts size per slide or even better per specific
> line/region?
> 3) can slide headers be placed higher up on the slide? currently when the
> text is spares it seems like the header starts in the middle of the slide

I may be wrong but I think you are asking too much from org-reveal.  If
you want this level of customisation, you may need to go to the HTML
directly or, if you want to stick with org, use beamer...

The response in my last email applies here too -- you will need to do some css customization.

1. you will need to add css classes & ATTR_HTML headers; it's not too hard, actually.  something like:
img.float-left {
float:left;
}

ATTR_HTML:  :class float-left

etc.

2. as above, but change the font'size element:
p.small {
fo-nt-size: 0.6em;
}

etc.
3. Getting the headers to move higher up is a little tricky bdecause _javascript_ is in charge of the vertical alignment; I am not quite satisfied with the way that reveal.js handles this, and don't have a solution.

Eric's right -- you'll have to learn either CSS or latex, it's up to you which one to invest in.  I use css in other work, so I've taken that rouute; latex is still a foreign language to me.

: Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 25.0.50.2, Org release_8.3.2-161-gd2ac25