Re: [O] Some projects

From: Marcin Borkowski
Subject: Re: [O] Some projects
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2015 20:20:46 +0100

On 2015-10-25, at 20:02, Rasmus <address@hidden> wrote:

>> ** Backslash escaping
>
> Would be nice at times.
>
> I strongly disagree with introducing XML or LaTeX like syntax as is
> suggested a bit further down in the thread.

Since it seems I'm the only one that proposed (and liked) that idea, let
me reiterate that (1) I meant it only as a variant, that (2)
I personally would prefer LaTeX over XML, and that (3) if other ways of
making it possible to put /anything/ in =code= appear, that's completely
fine with me.

(Note also that I'm heavily biased, having been a (La)TeX user for about
two decades now.)

Best,

--
Marcin Borkowski