Re: [O] org-crypt & multiple recipients

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] org-crypt & multiple recipients
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 08:54:59 +0000

On Sunday, 25 Oct 2015 at 18:39, Nick Anderson wrote:
> I was playing with org-crypt today and it's pretty nifty.
>
> While encrypting things for myself is the primary use case, I have other
> team members that also use org-mode. It occurred to me that it would be
> neat if I could specify a list of users to encrypt a node for. Then we
> could share an org file and a node could be decrypted by individual.

This is fundamentally difficult with a public key encryption system: you
would have to have separate copies of the encrypted text, one for each
recipient?

Maybe you could have a separate private/public key pair that is shared
for group work instead?

--
: Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 24.5.1, Org release_8.3beta-1229-ge900eb