Re: [O] Links in comments

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] Links in comments
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 14:28:30 +0000

On Monday, 26 Oct 2015 at 14:13, Kaushal Modi wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am sending this out again in the event someone knowing a solution to it
> can comment.

I don't know a solution.  If I do C-u C-x = with the cursor on the link
in a comment line, there is only one face shown.  Semantically, the line
is a comment and the whole point of comments is that they are not parsed
for any further meaning.  Representing the line, therefore, using the
comment face throughout makes sense.

Whether it's what *you* want or not is another issue, of course ;-)

I suggest changing your usage?  If you want links to be visible, they
should be in the main text?  Even within a COMMENT section say?
--
: Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 25.0.50.2, Org release_8.3.2-209-gba4d33