Re: [O] Some projects

From: Aldric Giacomoni
Subject: Re: [O] Some projects
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2015 03:28:56 +0000

On Tue, Oct 27, 2015 at 9:05 PM Matt Price <address@hidden> wrote:

FWIW, I just tried installing this on my Arch system, but it doesn't work with node 0.12, and I am currently unable to switch to io.js due to dependencies of several other projects. I guess tools like NVM can help with this situation, but I worry that node is currently a moving target and might lead to lots of platform-dependent buggy behaviour.

FYI - io.js has merged back into node.js, so we're back to just the one project.