Re: [O] Adding user-defined task state for agenda

From: Peter Davis
Subject: Re: [O] Adding user-defined task state for agenda
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2015 16:17:23 -0400

Kyle Meyer <address@hidden> writes:

> Peter Davis <address@hidden> writes:
>
> [...]
>
>> Hmmm. It worked in the minimal case, but still doesn't work in my
>> normal environment.
>
> Well that gives you something to go on.  I'd recommend looking for parts
> of your normal Org configuration that seem like they could affect this
> and dumping small bits into the minimal config from above to see if any
> result in NOTE not being listed.
>
>   $ emacs -Q -l <minconfig> --visit /tmp/test.org -f org-todo-list
>
> Or, if nothing stands out to you as suspicious, you could use a binary
> search approach, similar to what git bisect does.  But the details of
> doing that would depend on how your config files are organized.

Thanks, Kyle. I just tried saving one of my "real" org files as test.org, and
repeated the experiment with the minimal config, and
it FAILED ... the NOTE headings did not show up.

I also tried saving the simple test.org file in my regular org files folder,
and it FAILED again.

So I can't isolate either the emacs setup file or the org file itself.

-pd