[O] How to hide UP and HOME links ?

From: Mehul Sanghvi
Subject: [O] How to hide UP and HOME links ?
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2015 08:31:09 -0400

I have :html-link-home and :html-link-up defined for my project.  I also use the org-info.js script for navigation and so end up with two places where the UP and HOME links are available.

How do I prevent or hide the UP and HOME links that are in the #org-div-home-and-up HTML div tag?  I want to keep the the Up and Home links created by org-info.js visible.

For reference you can look at

    http://mehul.users.sanghvi.org/no-frills/project-euler/index.html#orgheadline2

in which case the UP and HOME in the upper left corner is what I want to hide or prevent from being shown.

cheers,

      mehul

--
Mehul N. Sanghvi