[O] Org markup bug ?

From: Mehul Sanghvi
Subject: [O] Org markup bug ?
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2015 01:33:46 -0400

I have the following written in an org file:

      The =\,= allows you to put a Lisp _expression_ there and the =#= is
       the /replace-count/.  Read /*replace-regexp*/ for more information.

When I render this in HTML I get the following:

       The \,= allows you to put a Lisp _expression_ there and the =# is the replace-count. Read replace-regexp for more information.

Is this a bug with the parser or am I doing something wrong ?

cheers,

      mehul

--
Mehul N. Sanghvi