[O] :noweb no-export and syntax highlighting upon export to html

From: Joost Helberg
Subject: [O] :noweb no-export and syntax highlighting upon export to html
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 2015 12:38:43 +0100

ls,

In the org-code below syntax highlighting in both code-blocks in the
emacs-buffer is fine, but the html-export only works nice in case of
using :noweb yes, the no-export option screws up syntax highlighting in
the html-output (two screenshots included).

I understood that htmlize is used for html-export and that it honours
the faces in the emacs-buffer. It seems as if htmlize doesn't do this
after encountering the '>>' token.

Can I avoid this? Are settings involved?

Org-code:

/bla/ is for re-use in scripts.
#+caption: /bla/:
#+name: bla
#+begin_src sh
   # this sits in projects/t-stuff
#+end_src

#+caption: /t1.sh/:
#+name: t1
#+begin_src sh :tangle t1.sh :noweb no-export
  <<bla>>
  for i in `seq 1 10`
  do
    echo $i