[O] org-export to beamer

From: Jérémie Juste
Subject: [O] org-export to beamer
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2015 11:58:53 +0100

I want to export org to beamer. It worked well previously when I press
C-c C-e l O. But in recent days, when I press C-c C-e l, the options
for beamer are missing. I can only export to pdf, not beamer.

What?s the problem, and what can I do?

Thanks a lot!

Hello,

In the last version of org-mode you only need to activate beamer-mode.
M-x beamer-mode. Then you are good to go with C-c C-e l O

you can also do
M-x org-beamer-export-to-pdf and bind it to a key of your preference.

--
Jérémie Juste