[O] footnotes position in html export

From: Orm Finnendahl
Subject: [O] footnotes position in html export
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2015 11:53:01 +0100

Hi,

 when exporting an org-file to html using org-mode.js, the footnotes
appear at the end of the document.

I'd rather have the footnotes at the end of each section. As far as I
understand, this can be achieved by distributung the different
sections to different .org documents and including those from a master
document.

Unfortunately in my document are many sections which are rather short
and I'd prefer to keep them in a single document. Does anybody know of
a way to achieve this? I couldn't find anything related to that on the
web.

--
Orm