[O] exporting from org-mode to latex

From: Sharon Kimble
Subject: [O] exporting from org-mode to latex
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2015 03:20:27 +0000

I'm having a strange problem with exporting from org-mode to latex using
the latex back-end. When the file that I've written is exported to latex
and I look at the tex file that is created, I see that it has one
"\usepackage{grffile}" that I didn't place in my list to be included. In
fact, I'd never even heard of it until I read it there, but I can't find
where its picking that particular "\usepackage" from! I've searched my
"init.org" and its not listed anywhere there, its not listed in the
org-mode manual, so where is it picking it from then please?

On a slightly related note, how can I get packages that I want to be
used, to be listed in the latex document preamble please? Specifically
"imakeidx" to help in generating an index?

Aside from those two difficulties its working very well, and writing the
first draft in org-mode seems easier than writing it straight into
latex!

Thanks
Sharon.
TGmeds = http://www.tgmeds.org.uk