[O] org-agenda timetable

From: xD
Subject: [O] org-agenda timetable
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2015 17:49:06 -0500

Hi,

I'm new to org mode and I've been playing with it a little enough to see how powerful it is. I'm trying to stick to it as much as possible in order to keep on learning, but I'm stuck with this one thing I'm struggling right now.

I'm using org-agenda to remind me of what to do, appointments and classes I shall give (I'm a school librarist). During the rest of the time, I have to be in the library and I shall let peaople know all about itwhen I'm out. I'd like to get the information from the org-agenda and display it as a "timetable".

Monday 11/9
Tuesday 11/10
Wednesday 11/11
Thursday 11/12
Friday 11/13
08:00

09:00

appointment w/ local lib.

TODO: coffee
10:00

french class

11:00

I've searched in the manual, saw something about exporting data from the agenda into a file, but didn't get through anyway. And there must be something better than exporting into a file and process that file within Emacs…

So if someone could show me the way, it would be highly appreciated.

regards,

xD

Sent from ProtonMail, encrypted email based in Switzerland.