Re: [O] #+include: with ``adjustable'' path (separately defined, like ma

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] #+include: with ``adjustable'' path (separately defined, like macro expansion)
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2015 09:34:10 +0100

Hello,

Martin Steffen <address@hidden> writes:

> I'd like to achieve something like the following (which does not work)
>
> #+MACRO: custompath  ~/some/place/where/the/code/resides
> #+include: "{{{custompath}}}src/example.code"
>
> Macro-expansion generally works, but not in those circumstances.

I think the manual is pretty clear about the locations where macros are
expected to work. In this case, as you noticed, they won't.

> Is there a way to achieve what I want, which I overlooked?

You can expand such INCLUDE keyword using some markup of your own and
a function within `org-export-before-processing-hook'. However, it will
not work for nested INCLUDE keywords.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou