[O] All source block properties on one line -- or foldied?

From: Lawrence Bottorff
Subject: [O] All source block properties on one line -- or foldied?
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2015 16:53:45 +0000

Is there a way to put all of these prelim header lines on one line, such as turning this

#+NAME: named-block
#+HEADER: :var data="">
#+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp
(message "data:%S" data)
#+END_SRC

to, perhaps, this

#+NAME: named-block; #+HEADER: :var data="" emacs-lisp
(message "data:%S" data)
#+END_SRC

. . . or maybe fold them?

I've tried a few things, but they're not working. I guess it's for aesthetics sake; the chunkiness of all those headers stacked up is distracting -- and the only folding just folds up the code contents itself. I know drawers like :PROPERTIES: folds up nicely, but not Babel blocks. Any way to get that behavior?

Also, Library of Babel seems to need the #+NAME field to "ingest" a code block, so it's not really an option to just leave #+NAME off. And yes, I need LOB for individual code block-level of control. Nothing else (I know of) gives code block-level granularity, not `org-babel-load-file`, not the usual Emacs package either -- unless I simply put one code block per file. (FYI my train of thought.)

LB