[O] refontifying links

From: John Kitchin
Subject: [O] refontifying links
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 21:12:56 -0500

Hi,

I am trying to find a nice way to change the color of some links. So far
the only solution I have found is to create a new face, and use
highlight-regexp to do it.

I would prefer to just use font-lock to change the color of the link. so
far I have not found a way to do that.

I have found the org-activate-plain-links, and org-font-lock-keywords
and the org-font-lock-hook, but so far have not figured out how to
overwrite the org-link face.

I am kind of looking for a general approach to fontifying here, but the
specific problem I want to solve is to be able to write:

[[color:Orangered1][Some text I want colored]] and have it show in my
buffer in Orangered1.

Any thoughts?

--
Professor John Kitchin