[O] Error "No :file header argument given"

From: Loris Bennett
Subject: [O] Error "No :file header argument given"
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2015 10:07:02 +0100

Hi,

At the beginning of each month I generate a plot via a CALL to a block
of R code:

#+CALL: code;plot_usage_historical_facet(type="users")

The type is used as part of the name of the output file.  Today I got
the error:

user-error: No :file header argument given; cannot create graphical result.

I have certainly updated Org since the last time I tried to create the
plot and am now running version 8.3.2 (8.3.2-39-gd537a3-elpaplus).

Is this (new) behaviour expected?  If, so what do I have to do to
generate a plot file with a name which is dependent on an argument?

Cheers,

Loris