Re: [O] org-reveal questions

From: Xebar Saram
Subject: Re: [O] org-reveal questions
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2015 11:10:37 +0200

Thx matt

i have this code snippet in my custom css working for the whole document

 /* Align Slides Left */
.reveal p {text-align: left;  }

this works well in exporting all slide left aligned. could one somehow integrate in the same css file another css statement for centered text and thus call this for a specific slide (org header) or as eric suggsted using the #+ATTR_HTML: :class before a specific line?

thanks so much