Re: [O] org-reveal questions

From: John Hendy
Subject: Re: [O] org-reveal questions
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2015 08:55:52 -0600

On Thu, Dec 3, 2015 at 3:07 AM, Xebar Saram <address@hidden> wrote:
> Thx John (again sorry for late response)
>
> the html block example dosent seem to work for me , i tried adding the block
> before the first header and below the first header with no success. does
> this go into the property drawer or literally as a html code block?'

Again, if I'm understanding what you want to do correctly (left-align
slides, right?), this is working for me:

#+begin_src min-config

;; set load paths
;; set load dirs and global config options
(add-to-list 'load-path "~/.elisp/org.git/lisp/")
(add-to-list 'load-path "~/.elisp/org.git/contrib/lisp")
(add-to-list 'load-path "~/.elisp/org-reveal/")

(require 'ox-reveal)

(setq org-reveal-root "file:///home/jwhendy/installed/reveal.js")

#+end_src

#+begin_src revea-test.org

#+title: org-reveal test
#+author: John Henderson
#+email:
#+reveal_hlevel: 1

#+begin_html
.reveal .slides { text-align: left; }
.reveal .slides .section>* { margin-left: 0; margin-right: 0; }
#+end_html

* Slide 1

Some stuff

* Slide 2

Some more stuff

** Sub slide

Even more stuff!

#+end_src

Can you give that a try?

Oh wow! I just scanned below to check for differences in the html
block... So sorry! It looks like I completely missed the <style> tags,
which would probably explain why it doesn't get picked up as anything
meaningful. Really sorry, and hope the above helps out.

John

> best

> On Mon, Nov 23, 2015 at 4:55 AM, John Hendy <address@hidden> wrote:

[snip]