[O] Bug: LaTeX in HTML export [8.3.2 (release_8.3.2-380-g64aee4 @ /home/

From: Dominik Schrempf
Subject: [O] Bug: LaTeX in HTML export [8.3.2 (release_8.3.2-380-g64aee4 @ /home/dominik/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/)]
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 14:45:45 +0100

Hello,

I am trying to export a LaTeX code block into HTML and have a problem
when using lower (<) signs (maybe it also happens with greater signs but
I did not check that).

E.g., the following Org code leads to an error when viewing the HTML
file because the '<' sign is interpreted in a wrong way (I don't know
how but it seems to be interpreted as part of a tag) and MathJax does
not succeed then.

Org code:
#+BEGIN_SRC latex :results html
  \begin{equation}
    \text{if } 0<i<N
  \end{equation}
#+END_SRC

#+RESULTS:
#+BEGIN_HTML
\begin{equation}
  \text{if } 0<i<N
\end{equation}
#+END_HTML

I.e., the Firefox HTML syntax checker shows the line '\end{equation}...'
in red in the HTML file.

HTML code:
\begin{equation}
  \text{if } 0<i<N
\end{equation}</li>
</ul>

If I add spaces in-between, it works fine.
#+BEGIN_SRC latex :results html
  \begin{equation}
    \text{if } 0 < i < N
  \end{equation}
#+END_SRC

Best wishes,
Dominik

Emacs  : GNU Emacs 24.5.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.16.6)
 of 2015-09-10 on foutrelis
Package: Org-mode version 8.3.2 (release_8.3.2-380-g64aee4 @
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/)