Re: [O] Wrapping section within LaTeX environment

From: Robert Klein
Subject: Re: [O] Wrapping section within LaTeX environment
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2015 04:41:25 +0100

Hi

On 12/13/2015 03:00 PM, Xavier Garrido wrote:
> Dear orgers,
>
> I would like to wrap a given org section between =\begin,\end= LaTeX
> environment. These sections are identified by a special tag :correction:
> and to initiate the =\begin= flag I have basically no problem by using
> the  org-export-filter-headline-function filter. The problem comes when
> I want to close the environment i.e. when another section starts. I have
> try this piece of code
>
> #+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp
>   (setq correction-flag nil)
>   (defun cpp-correction-headline (contents backend info)
>     (if (and (org-export-derived-backend-p backend 'latex)
>                (string-match "\\`.*correction.*\n" (downcase contents)))
>         (progn
>           (setq correction-flag t)
>           (replace-match "\\\\begin{correction}" nil nil contents)
>           )
>       (when correction-flag
>         (setq correction-flag nil)
>         (concat "\\end{correction}" contents))
>       )
>     )
>   (add-to-list 'org-export-filter-headline-functions
> 'cpp-correction-headline)
> #+END_SRC

If I read this right, you are writing the \end{correction} when the
headline function is called for the /following/ headline.

Then the (when...) should be outside the (if..) (because the
string-match condition isn't valid anymore).

Of course you still get issues when two consecutive sections are tagged
for correction -- and there has to be a follow-up heading to the one
tagged for correction.

Your code from your second mail does the job perfectly, but I've been
intrigued in figuring this one out :)

Best regards
Robert