[O] Bug in org-export--get-inbuffer-options?

From: Ilya Yanok
Subject: [O] Bug in org-export--get-inbuffer-options?
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 17:04:19 +0000 (UTC)

Hello everybody,

I'm getting a strange bug while trying to export my org file.

the stacktrace shows that the problem is inside
org-export--get-inbuffer-options function (ox.el). I've done some
investigation and as I can see
org-export--get-inbuffer-options calls org-element-map with the second
argument being 'plain-text and the function calling org-element-set-element
on the matched elements. But according to the org-element.el plain-text
elements don't have any contents and can't be set! So it looks to me that
something is clearly wrong here. Unfortunately I'm new to org-mode internals
so I can't decide for myself how to fix that.

Looking forward to hear your feedback.

Regards, Ilya.