Re: [O] Bug in org-lob: Function call adds space to argument string with

From: Tobias Zawada
Subject: Re: [O] Bug in org-lob: Function call adds space to argument string with parenthesis
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2015 08:55:21 +0000

Hello,
I had a look at [org-mode.git]/lisp /ob-lob.el
http://orgmode.org/w/org-mode.git?p=org-mode.git;a=blob;f=lisp/ob-lob.el;h=6b0996b4ce3e8f24b53cb554352566b358da5ceb;hb=5aa12cd122feef79a32459463df5828fe520a7c2
and org-element.el
http://orgmode.org/w/org-mode.git?p=org-mode.git;a=blob;f=lisp/org-element.el;h=1a01e618d79bebaf8cd02f3b4b9213769e056754;hb=5aa12cd122feef79a32459463df5828fe520a7c2

The code has changed considerably. The function org-babel-lob-get-info uses org-element-property in the development version.
At the moment I do not have the time to check whether the development version can also have problems with parsing string arguments.
In my opinion the only robust way to parse arguments without re-inventing the wheel is to use the built in parser (ppss) with a proper defined syntax table (e.g., this of emacs-lisp).
Maybe org-element-property does exactly this. But, the function is rather large so that it is not so easy to check and I have to do some work here...
Hopefully I find some time over the holidays.

I cannot clone the git-repository as non-developer (permission denied). So, trying out the development version is a bit difficult for me.

Best regards
Tobias Zawada

itisim.com
________________________________

SimulationX 3.7 now available
More information

Always up to date
Subscribe to the ITI Newsletter!

________________________________

ITI GmbH
Schweriner Straße 1
01067 Dresden
Germany

Managing Director/Geschäftsführer
Dr. Andreas Uhlig

Commercial Register/Handelsregister
Amtsgericht Dresden · HRB 2331
USt.-IdNr.: DE140297717

Diese E-Mail ist streng vertraulich und nur für den Empfänger bestimmt.
Sie kann Informationen enthalten, die rechtliche, geschäftliche oder andere Vergünstigungen bedeuten.
Sollten Sie nicht der ausdrückliche Empfänger sein, dürfen Sie diese Informationen nicht benutzen, veröffentlichen oder vervielfältigen.

The information in this e-mail is strictly confidential, is intended solely for the addressee, and may be privileged.
If you are not the intended addressee you must not disclose, print or take action based upon this transmission and should delete it from your system.