Re: [O] org files and projects nested git repositories

From: Brenda Butler
Subject: Re: [O] org files and projects nested git repositories
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2015 13:53:52 -0500

On Thu, Dec 31, 2015 at 1:38 PM, Tyler Smith <address@hidden> wrote:
I have tried links, but in all my attempts the links break whenever the
source or the target is committed to version control. My understanding
that each new commit to a file effectively changes the inode, breaking
the link

Sounds like you might be using hard links instead of symbolic links ...
but first, are you using a unix-like system or another system?  The symbolic link is a unix-like thing.

bjb