Re: [O] searching for links [8.3.3 (8.3.3-17-gce80a0-elpaplus @ c:/USR/F

From: Francis J. Monari, Esquire
Subject: Re: [O] searching for links [8.3.3 (8.3.3-17-gce80a0-elpaplus @ c:/USR/FJM/APP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160118/)]
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2016 14:43:44 -0500

Kyle,

Thank you.

I also noted that reveal-mode works as well.

I am thinking that maybe I want to write a sentence or two for the manual.

Thank you again.

Frank.

Francis J. Monari, Esquire
McKernan, McKernan & Godino
113 North Sixth Street
Camden, New Jersey 08102-1269
856-964-7759 ext. 19 (voice)
856-964-9620 (fax)
address@hidden ("main", "primary")
address@hidden ("office")

ATTENTION: This e-mail and the materials accompanying it convey and
contain privileged and confidential information belonging to the sender
which is legally privileged.  The transmittal sheet, the materials, and
the information they contain are intended only for the use of the
individual(s) or entity(ies) named above.  If you are not the intended
distribution, or any reliance on the e-mail, the materials accompanying
it, or the information they contain is strictly prohibited, and that
review by any individual other than the intended recipient shall not
constitute waiver of the attorney/client privilege.  If you have
received the materials in error, please immediately notify us by
telephone at 856-964-7759 or by reply email.  We will arrange for the
return of the materials to us.  Please delete the copy of this message
on your server.  Very few methods of communication are 100% secure,
please exercise appropriate care when using or replying to this
message.  Thank you.

I.R.S. CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE: To comply with requirements imposed by the
Internal Revenue Service (I.R.S.) please be informed that the advice
contained in this communication was not intended or written to be used
and cannot be used for the purpose of avoiding penalties that may be
imposed by the I.R.S..

McKernan, McKernan & Godino does not attempt to sweep e-mail and
attachments for viruses.  It does not guarantee that either are
virus-free and accepts no liability or any damage sustained as a result
of viruses.